Wheelchair Tie Down System for Ensuring Safety
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: X-801-2
- Certification: TUV
- Drive Mode: Manual
- Trademark: Xinder
- Specification: 8 kg
- Type: Wheelchair Restraint System
- Material: Steel
- Model Number: X-801-2
- Transport Package: Carton Box
- Origin: Jiangsu, China
- This wheelchair tie-down system is self-adjusting and self-tensioning, offering a quick and flexible solution to securing wheelchairs. The wheelchair tie-down system is particularly adequate as it is compact and can either be used with floor pockets, bolted to the carriage floor or mounted under a flip seat. Retractable and static lap/ shoulder belts are also provided for passenger comfort and safety.
- XINDER considers safety as its single most important priority and ensures that all products are thoroughly tested to the industry's highest standards.
- Wheelchair tie-down system is engineered as a complete secure system. Every component is designed, engineered and tested to work together to provide safe transportation.
- Each wheelchair tie-down system is serialized and includes a warranty card to be filled-in with all customer information and returned to XINDER-TECH.
- There is self-adjusting and self-tensioning equipment which can offer an easy, quick and flexible solution to securing wheelchairs.
- Retractable and static lap/ shoulder belts are also provided for passenger comfort and safety.
- This tie down system is well designed even a small part, and it's a complete security system.