CE Electrical &Hydraulic Wheel Dual-Arm Chair Lift (WL-D-880S)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Production Capacity:||500 Sets Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: WL-D-880S
- Lift Mechanism: Electrical and Hydraulic
- Moves: Stationary
- Running Mode: Stationary
- Loading Capacity: 350kg
- Electric System: 12/24V
- Platform Dimension: 1150*720mm/1250*820mm
- Operation: Electric and Manual
- Position of Hydraulic Pump: Inside Vehicle
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 8428909090
- Application: Van, Minibus
- Carrying Capacity: 350kg
- Driven Type: Electrical and Hydraulic
- Certification: CE
- Own Weight: 134kg
- Max Working Pressure: 14MPa
- Max Floor Height: 880 Mm
- Working Method of Front and Rear Rollsto: Automatic
- Trademark: Xinder
- Origin: Changzhou Jiangsu Province, China
WL-D series Dual-Arm wheelchair lift provides an easy access for the people in wheelchair to get in/out of vehicles. The platform can move smoothly, reliably and safely, whose loading capacity can be up to 350kg.
There is electrical &hydraulic control system in WL-D series wheelchair lift, which can operate lift to extend, stow, lift and lower down. Lift performance is controlled by standard controller which can be wire control or remote control. Moreover, there is manual equipment for manual operation.
Maintenance free bearing is used at hinged joint, so that this lift is easy to maintenance. This lift will take up little vehicle space because of the exquisite and compact design and completely steel structure.
The WL-D Series wheelchair lifts are fully hydraulic in operation, for both the fold/unfold and up/down cycles. Lift operation is controlled by the standard hand-held control, the on-lift controls, or the optional remote control.
WL-D Series wheelchair lifts have got CE certificate.
This WL-D-880S wheelchair lift gives new meaning to the term accessibility. The fully automatic split platform folds up and out of the way at the push of a button, leaving the doorway clear. The steel frame and powerful hydraulic pump ensure a fast, secure means of entry and exit. You will find the convenient and easy to operate.
1. Exclusive split-platform design allows clear access to the vehicle's interior
2. Powerful hydraulic pump ensure smooth, stable operation for heavy wheelchairs and scooters
3. All-steel frame features convenient handrails for increased comfort and security
4. Stable, non-skid platform with automatic inboard and outboard rollstops accommodates most wheelchairs and scooters
5. Pre-lubricated bearings at all major pivot points offer long-term durability
6. High gloss, polyester powder coat finish resists corrosion
7. Built in manual backup system
|Loading capacity||Own weight||Volt||Max working pressure||Platform dimension||Max floor height|
|350 kg||134 kg||12/24 V||14 Mpa||1150*720mm/1250*820mm||880 mm|
|Model||Operation||Working Method of front and rear rollstop||Position of Hydraulic pump||Application|
|WL-D-880S||Electric and manual||Automatic||Inside vehicle||Van, minibus|
|Model||Overall Length(A)||Overall Width(B)||Overall Height(C)||Platform Net Length(D)||Platform Net Width(E)||Required Door Width(F)|