Fold Manual Wheelchair Ramp with Stainles steel Base
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10000 PCS|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: FMWR
- Material: Aluminum
- Deck: Other
- Drive Mode: Manual
- Platform Weight: 15kg
- Transport Package: Wooden Box
- Origin: Jiangsu. China
- Type: Wheelchair Ramp
- Muffler Type: Other
- Model: Fmwr-1
- Loading Capacity: 350kg
- Trademark: Xinder
- Specification: 795*1010mm
- HS Code: 87089999
This FMWR fold manual wheelchair ramp can be applied for low-floor city bus, and can be installed on the vehicle floor. FMWR manual ramp is quite similar to FEWR electric wheelchair ramp, but it should be controlled manually. It is installed on the vehicle floor, when need it, you just unfold the ramp. There will be a slope which can help the disabled get into/out of vehicle.
The operation of manual wheelchair ramp is easy, simple, independent and wholly manual, because it doesn't need to connect with electric system of vehicle. This ramp takes no space of vehicle. Moreover, the platform of ramp and the floor of vehicle are at the same level, so there is no effect for passengers.
- Interlock system: there is magnet in the ramp, and there is proximity switch at the left of ramp, so that the driver can know whether the ramp is under performance status. When the ramp is used, the vehicle door can not be opened, and there will be warning signal at the instrument desk.
- Easy installation: this ramp has been assembled before delivery, so the only thing that customer need to do for installation is to drill holes with right size, and then mount the ramp according to installation instruction, which is easy and simple. Ramp working platform adopts anti-skidding honeycomb board, so that this ramp has many advantages, such as light, powerful loading capacity, strong non-corrodibility and so on.
- Low installation requirements: this ramp is mainly applied for low-floor city bus. It is installed on the vehicle floor, and it doesn't take up any room of vehicle when it isn't used. Meanwhile, there is no requirement for height of vehicle floor.
|Model||Platform Net Size (A×B)||Overall Width (C)||Overall Height (D)||Overall Length (E)||Effective height(F)||Platform weight|
|FMWR-1||795×1010||1060 mm||42 mm||820 mm||22 mm||15 Kg|
|FMWR-3||855×920||970 mm||42 mm||875 mm||22 mm||15 Kg|