Aluminum Manual Folding Wheelchair Ramp for The Disabled (BMWR-2)
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||500 Sets Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: BMWR-2
- Lift Mechanism: Manual
- Moves: Stationary
- Running Mode: Stationary
- Deadweight: 40kg
- Driving Mode: Manual
- Platform Size: 810*1910/810*2310mm
- Packing Size: Wooden Case 1015*355*1045mm
- Operation: Manual
- Trademark: Xinder
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 8428909090
- Application: Van, Minivan, Truck
- Carrying Capacity: 350kg
- Driven Type: Manual
- Certification: CE
- Loading Capacity: 350kg
- Model: Bmwr-201/Bmwr-202
- Material: Aluminum Profile and Honeycombs Penal
- Max Height From Van Floor: <=500mm
- Installation Position: Side or Rear Door of Vehicle, Such as Van, Minivan
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: Changzhou Jiangsu China
BMWR-2 Wheelchair Ramp can be used for van and minivan. This folding wheelchair ramp consists of two honeycombs penal which are hinged joint to fold and unfold. One of the advantages of the ramps for wheelchair is that the operation is completely manual, which is simple, easy, and safety. This is the best choice for the vehicle which floor is a little high and installation space is limited.
BMWR-2 Wheelchair Ramp is mainly made from aluminum profile and honeycombs penal. We apply honeycombs penal with figure, which has the advantages of anti-skidding, light weight, high-load capability and so on. There are air springs at the sides of ramp, which can make the operation easy, and avoid ramp unfolding by itself when emergency brake. Because of the compact design, the wheelchair vehicle ramps can be used for mini-vehicle such as wagon, light-van, van, and minivan and so on.
1. This ramp is locked by two buckles which are at the two sides of ramp. When needed, the operator should unlock the two buckles first.
2. After the buckles are unlocked, hold the handrail (refer to Figure 3) and pull the ramp forward, so that the two pieces of ramps will form a slop which can help wheelchair get into/out of vehicle.
3. After the wheelchair get into/out of vehicle, fold the two pieces of ramps, and then lock the two buckles. This is the end of the operation
This ramp is operated manually which is safety.
There are two gas springs at the two sides of ramp, which make the operation easy.
There is a setscrew at the bottom of ramp which can ensure the ramp vertical under the condition of being stowed. Also the setscrew can avoid ramp unfolding by itself. This is one of the safe equipments.
|Model||Drive Mode||Platform Net Size (L*W)||Installation Position|
|BMWR-201||Manual||1910 × 810 mm||Installed at the side or rear door of vehicle, such as van, minivan, truck and so on.|
|BMWR-202||Manual||2310 × 810 mm|
|Model||Platform Net Size (A×B)||Overall width (C)||Overall height (D)||Overall Length (E)||Loading capacity||Own weight|
|BMWR-201||1910×810||880 mm||1050 mm||265 mm||350 Kg||40 Kg|
|BMWR-202||2310×810||880 mm||1250 mm||265 mm||350 Kg||40 Kg|