CE Dual-Arm Electrical & Hydraulic Wheelchair Lift (WL-D-880U)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Production Capacity:||500 Sets Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: WL-D-880U
- Lift Mechanism: Electrical and Hydraulic
- Moves: Stationary
- Running Mode: Stationary
- Loading Capacity: 350kg
- Electric System: 12-24V
- Platform Dimension: 1150*720mm/1250*820mm
- Operation: Electric and Manual
- Position of Hydraulic Pump: Inside Vehicle
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: Changzhou Jiangsu China
- Application: Van, Minibus
- Carrying Capacity: 350kg
- Driven Type: Electrical and Hydraulic
- Certification: CE
- Own Weight: 134kg
- Max Working Pressure: 14MPa
- Max Floor Height: 880mm
- Working Method of Front and Rear Rollsto: Automatic
- Trademark: Xinder
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 84289090
WL-D series Dual-Arm wheelchair lift provides an easy access for the people in wheelchair to get in/out of vehicles. The platform can move smoothly, reliably and safely, whose loading capacity can be up to 320kg.
There is electrical &hydraulic control system in WL-D series wheelchair lift, which can operate lift to extend, stow, lift and lower down. Lift performance is controlled by standard controller which can be wire control or remote control. Moreover, there is manual equipment for manual operation.
Maintenance free bearing is used at hinged joint, so that this lift is easy to maintenance. This lift will take up little vehicle space because of the exquisite and compact design and completely steel structure.
The WL-D Series wheelchair lifts are fully hydraulic in operation, for both the fold/unfold and up/down cycles. Lift operation is controlled by the standard hand-held control, the on-lift controls, or the optional remote control.
WL-D Series wheelchair lifts have got CE certificate.
With a unique "fold-in-half" design, this WL-D-880U wheelchair life provides an unobstructed view for driver, helps to eliminate hazardous blind spots, allows a clear view for passengers, and is virtually unseen from outside. Moreover, because the platform folds when stowed, no raised-roof modification for your personal vehicle is required-even when a long platform is necessary for larger wheelchairs and power scooters. The lift is quiet and easy to maintain.
1. Added safety benefit of minimized blind spots
2. Unique folding platform accommodates longer platform scooters and wheelchairs without requiring raised roof or door
3. Powerful hydraulic pump ensure smooth, stable and quiet operationall-steel frame features convenient handrails for increased comfort and security
4. Stable, non-skid platform with automatic inboard and outboard rollstops accommodates most wheelchairs and scooters
5. Pre-lubricated bearings at all major pivot points offer long-term durability
6. High gloss, polyester powder coat finish resists corrosion
7. Built in manual backup system
|Loading capacity||Own weight||Electric system||Max working pressure||Platform dimension||Max floor height|
|350 kg||134 kg||12-24 Volt||14 Mpa||1150*720mm/1250*820mm||880 mm|
|Model||Operation||Working Method of front and rear rollstop||Position of Hydraulic pump||Application|
|WL-D-880U||Electric and manual||Automatic||Inside vehicle||Van, minibus|
|Model||Overall Length(A)||Overall Width(B)||Overall Height(C)||Platform Net Length(D)||Platform Net Width(E)||Required Door Width(F)|