Manual Drive System for Disabled to Drive Car
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Transport Package:||Carton or Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: MC
- Material: Steel
- Function: Help Disabled to Drive Car: Own Weight:5kg
- Specification: 5KG
- HS Code: 87089999
- Type: Hand Drive System
- Operation: Manual: Used for The Disabled
- Trademark: Xinder
- Origin: China
Ø This manual control system is a kind of equipment which mounted around driver's chair and helps the disabled to drive car totally by hands.
Ø The working principle is to shift the operation of brake and accelerator to hand through two control lever.
Ø There is wheel power handle in standard parts list, which is more convenient for the driver to control steering wheel by left/right hand and control brake and accelerator by right/left hand.
Ø Easy installation and operation
Ø Specially designed for the disabled
Ø Convenient for the disabled to drive car totally by hands
A whole set of manual control system should include the below parts:
Ø Manual control handle 1 set;
Ø Accelerator control lever 1 set;
Ø Brake control lever 1 set;
Ø Wheel power handle 1 PCS;
Operation points: Push manual control handle forward to brake car; Push manual control handle backward to accelerate.
1. Seat in driver's chair and fasten the safety belt;
2. After starting car, push manual control handle backward one to two times to check whether accelerator works well; And push manual control handle forward one to two times to check whether brake can work well;
3. Put down brake (brake car) by left hand, make the gear handle to S(driving) by right hand, and then control brake handle by right hand, hold steering wheel (wheel power handle) by left handle.
1. During car running, hold steering wheel near power wheel handle, because it is convenient to use power wheel handle to change driving direction when necessary.
2. Hold the manual control handle by right hand, and adjust accelerator (push accelerator control handle backward) according to driving speed.
3. Push manual control handle forward if necessary. Push it fast to brake fast, push it slow to brake slowly.
4. During car running, right hand can hold steering wheel or manual control handle.
5. When back the car, make the gear handle to R (back car) by right handle, and then hold steering wheel (wheel power handle) by left hand, hold manual control handle by right hand. Later operation is same as starting car.
6. The operation of light, horn, wiper, air container and sound is nothing different.
Special Warningduring car running, the manual control handle and steering wheel(wheel power handle) should be always under control. So manually control window and rearview mirror are not allowed during driving.
1. After stop car at right position, tension hand brake;
2. Make gear handle to P
Check and make sure every electrical part is shut down.