Xinder Fmwr-a Manual Wheelchair Ramp Bus Ramp with CE
|FOB Price:||US $1,111,111,111,111,111,111 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1,111,111,111,111,111,111/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: FMWR-A
- Load Capacity: 350kg
- Main Meterial: Aluminum
- Spercification: 903*952*40.5 Mm
- Platform: Non-Skid Platform
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 84289090
- Material: Aluminum
- Own Weight: 32kg
- Platform Dimention: 885*920 Mm
- Working Height: 350mm
- Trademark: Xinder
- Origin: Jiangsu Changzhou
FMWR-A Manual Wheelchair Ramp can be applied for low-floor city bus, and can be installed on the vehicle floor. FMWR-A Manual Wheelchair Ramp also should be controlled manually and the material of base is aluminum. It is installed on the vehicle floor, when need it, you just unfold the ramp. There will be a slope which can help the disabled get into/out of vehicle.
The operation of aluminum wheelchair ramps is easy, simple, independent and wholly manual, because it doesn't need to connect with vehicle electric system. The disabled wheelchair ramps take no space of vehicle. Moreover, the platform of handicap wheelchair ramp and the floor of vehicle are at the same level, so there is no effect for passengers.
885 * 920 mm
Installed on the vehicle floor
976 * 920 mm
1) Interlock system: there is magnet in the ramp, and there is proximity switch at the left of ramp, so that the driver can know whether the ramp is under performance status. When the ramp is used, the vehicle door can not be opened, and there will be warning signal at the instrument desk.
2) Easy installation: this ramp has been assembled before delivery, so the only thing that customer need to do for installation is to drill holes with right size, and then mount the ramp according to installation instruction, which is easy and simple. Ramp working platform adopts anti-skidding honeycomb board, so that this ramp has many advantages, such as light, powerful loading capacity, strong non-corrodibility and so on.
3) Low installation requirements: this ramp is mainly applied for low-floor city bus. It is installed on the vehicle floor, and it doesn't take up any room of vehicle when it isn't used. Meanwhile, there is no requirement for height of vehicle floor.
Platform Net Size (A×B)
Overall Width (C)
Overall Height (D)
Overall Length (E)
4. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION
Driving Mode: Manual
Dead weight: 32 Kg
Max Loading Capacity: 350 Kg
Weight of working platform: 15 kg
Main material: aluminum & iron
Test: 100000 times
Adopt anti-skid aluminum plate on the surface of platform
With danger symbol on the outer-edge of ramp
Be installed on the vehicle floor. When need it, you just unfold the ramp. There will be a slope which can help the disabled get into/out of vehicle.
5. INSTALLATION REQUIREMENTS
Net width of vehicle door
Net height of vehicle door
Accessible depth inside Vehicle
Thickness of vehicle floor ≥