Es-S-750 CE Electric Sliding Step
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||2 Pieces|
|Transport Package:||Carton Case|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: ES-S-750
- Volt: 12V-24V
- Extend/Retract Time: 1-2 S
- Loading Capacity: 225kg
- Loading: 250kg
- Trademark: Xinder
- Origin: China
- Material: Aluminium
- Own Weight: 18 Kg
- Test Weight: 500 Kg
- Certifocate: CE
- Platform Size: 600*300/450*300/750*300
- Specification: 600*300 (L*W)
- HS Code: 870899999
ES series electric step is a kind of equipment which can help passengers get into vehicles, such as cars, public bus, taxi, ambulance and so on. This step, with loading capacity of 250 kg, can work steadily, reliably and safely.
We have different steps with several specifications, which can meet different requirements.
This step has a frame with thickness of only 65mm, and it is also suitable for the low-floor vehicle. The operation can be electric or manual. Electric operation is done by remote control.
ES is a kind of electric steps. It is designed to fit a vast range of accessible vehicles, cars, minibuses, taxis and ambulances.
- Small frames, downy line, smooth platform and easy operation
- Reduce the floor height to make entrance easy
- Operated by the driver or attendant.
- Rated voltage is 12V-24V
- Waterproof connectors
- If door is closed, this step will stow automatically
- If there is an obstruction when extending, the step will stow automatically.
- Can be operated fully automatically, that is to say, when door is open, this step will extend; when door is closed, this step will retract
- There is sound and light for warning during working
- There is interlock function, which can interlock with vehicle brake
- Can be stowed for emergency
- Has been tested 100000 cycles
- Test weight is 500kg
- Fully auto operation: simply swap the switch to change to a fully automatic operation on door.
- Sensitive edge: It will stow automatically if there is a obstruction. The operator should press the switch again to extend the step.
- Buzzer: an equipment for auto alarm