EWR-L SERIES ELECTRIC WHEELCHAIR RAMP1. Introduction
Electric wheelchair ramp can be applied on low-floor city bus and installed underside of passenger door step. When vehicle arrives at stop, the driver control the switch, and then platform can be extended and retracted smoothly. When the platform reach working position, the rear-end of ramp will raise automatically to eliminate height of threshold of passenger door so as to ensure rear-end of platform level up to vehicle floor, convenient for wheelchair to access vehicle.This electric wheelchair ramp has got two patents (Patent NO. ZL 02 2 83133.9 and ZL 2006 20005099.5).
2. Technical Parameter
|Model||Drive Mode||Platform Size(L×W)||Installation|
|EWR-L1||Electric||1035*1007 mm||under vehicle floor|
|EWR-L7||Electric||995*1007 mm||under vehicle floor|
|Model||Platform Size (A*B)||Overall Width (C)||Overall Height (D)||Overall Length (E)||Loading Capacity||Own|
|EWR-L1||1035*1007||1125 mm||70 mm||1428 mm||350 Kg||50 Kg|
|EWR-L7||995*1007||1125||70 mm||1459 mm||350 Kg||50 Kg|Safety Function:
- Adopt anti-skid aluminum plate on the surface of platform
- With sound and flashlight alarm during operation of wheelchair ramp
- With danger alarm on the outer-edge of ramp
- In the course of the ramp extends, if it touches any barrier, the ramp will retract automatically. For a moment, it will extend again. If this status repeats 3 times, then the ramp retracts to the rest position for safety.
- The ramp is interlocked with passenger door.
3. Installation Requirements
|Model||Net Width of Door||Accessible Width Under Vehicle||Accessible Height Under Vehicle||Accessible Depth Under Vehicle||Remark|