WL-UVL Series wheelchair lift is installed under vehicle floor. It is operated easily, safe and reliable, with load capacity 350KG. The wheelchair occupant, attendant or driver can operate it by operating switches.
WL-UVL-700 wheelchair lift for bus platform extends out from vehicle floor, raises to vehicle floor or down to ground. If you do not use it, the platform can be folded under vehicle floor so that make sure enough room for doorway. There is a non-slippery platform to put the wheelchair on, and each front rollstop and rear rollstop, which all make the wheelchair go inside the vehicle, also protect the platform when it raise up and down. Handicap wheel chair lift uses hydraulic power unit, stable when hydraulic lift up, save up electricity when gravity decline.B. ADVANTAGES
1. Electric outboard rollstop and automatic inboard rollstop
2. Super thin compact design
3. No-skid aluminum honeycomb platform
4. Powerful hydraulic pump ensures smooth, stable operation for heavy wheelchairs
5. Dual lifting arms are activated hydraulically, providing a stable and strong lifting environment.
6. Side handrails (Option), for increased comfort and security
7. Sound and flash light alarm during operation of platform
8. Built in manual backup system
|Model||Voltage||Motor power||Pressure||Cylinder diameter&stroke|
|Max lifting load||Max lifting height||Voltage||platform size|
|350 Kg||700mm||12/24 V||751*1220mm|
|Model||Max. up stroke A||Max. down stroke B||Length required to install lift C||Height of lift rear end D||Height of lift front end E||Distance between guide frame and up fitting surface F||Distance between front fitting surface and spindle of main arm G||Installation Position|
|WL-UVL-700||505mm||500mm||1940mm||133mm||167mm||53mm||347mm||Bus with three steps;|
Be installed under step