WL-UVL Series wheelchair lift is installed under vehicle floor. It is operated easily, safe and reliable, with load capacity 350KG. The wheelchair occupant, attendant or driver can operate it by operating switches.
This wheelchair lift platform extends out from vehicle floor, raises to vehicle floor or down to ground. If you do not use it, the platform can be folded under vehicle floor so that make sure enough room for doorway.
There is a non-slippery platform to put the wheelchair on, and each front rollstop and rear rollstop, which all make the wheelchair go inside the vehicle, also protect the platform when it raise up and down.
It uses hydraulic power unit, stable when hydraulic lift up, save up electricity when gravity decline. With optional standard kit manual emergency devices, if the lift without power, it will be operated manually by more than 2 staffs.
1. Electric outboard rollstop and automatic inboard rollstop
2. Super thin compact design
3. No-skid aluminum honeycomb platform
4. Powerful hydraulic pump ensures smooth, stable operation for heavy wheelchairs
5. Dual lifting arms are activated hydraulically, providing a stable and strong lifting environment.
6. Side handrails (Option), for increased comfort and security
7. Sound and flash light alarm during operation of platform
8. Built in manual backup system
1. Raise lift platform: Motor drive, hydraulic function;
2. Lower lift platform: Pressure release valve of power unit control velocity of flow to provide gravity function;
3. Raise platform manually: Operate manual pump;
4. Lower platform manually: Rotate button of manual pressure release valve with specialized tool;
5. Movement of front & rear rollstop: Electric drive(front rollstop), mechanical drive (rear rollstop);
6. Model & Capacity of hydraulic oil: L-HV46
|Model||Voltage||Motor power||Pressure||Cylinder diameter&stroke|
|Max lifting load||Max lifting height||Voltage||Len & width of platform|
|350 Kg||1400mm||12/24 V||751*1297mm|
|Model ||Platform size||Max. up stroke||Max. down stroke||Length required to install lift||Height of lift rear end||Height of lift front end||Distance between guide frame and up fitting surface||Distance between front fitting surface and spindle of main arm||Installation position|
|WL-UVL-1300-S||751mm*1297 mm||760 mm||665 mm||1887 mm||133mm||167mm||53mm||75mm||for the bus with two steps; installed under chassis|